Sunday, April 26, 2009

Product review:Humphey's Facial Toner

The product review for today will be Humphrey's brand facial toner. Humphrey's makes an alcohol free toner that is very gentle and soothing to the skin. Virtually anyone can use this toner. It comes in a variety of scents, which are there not just for smell but for the various skin nourishing/healing properties. The one I am in love with is the cucumber melon variety. After cleansing my face with my "afternoon tea" facial wash (available for purchase for at my shopit store), I use this gentle toner. and follow with my "barely there" evening facial moisturizer for oily skin (recipe for this will be available in my upcoming ebook). I love the way my skin feels afterward! I have tried a lot of toners and seldom do you find ones that are alcohol free, and light. Humphrey's is one of the few that I actually like. You can get Humphrey's toner at Whole Foods if you have one in your area, or online. My favorite place to purchase many items is amazon.com
I almost always find great deals at amazon, and you can find the Humphrey's toner there for a super low price! If you visit fubao health store , they also have quite a few of the Humphrey's toner in different scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment