Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ebook Update

My new ebooklet is now available for purchase! for under $5.00! "Cooking Up Beauty At Home" includes tips and 4 beauty recipes, including the one and only "Best Green Conditioner Ever!" This alone is worth the value, the other 3 recipes are extras. I along with some of my friends and family, honestly use these recipes regularly. My favorites are the conditioner and the "Barely There Evening Moisturizer" for oily skin. I decided to write the manual after being encouraged by friends and family to sell some of my products. These particular recipes however I will share with readers, and will be soon adding my store in the future (GOD willing) to sell some of my other products. Keep up to date by subscribing to the blog. Stay Tuned!.......

No comments:

Post a Comment